• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Preparing revenue report and issue invoices
• Updating accounts payable and making payment to suppliers
• Preparing monthly Cash Flow report
• Checking documents for Tax declaration, supporting Tax refund
• Performing any other duties assigned by manager
• Any related works of Finance and accounting department
• Native/Business English a must.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
• Year of experience: from 1 to 2 years of experience as an Accountant.
• Proficient use of accounting software.
• Good command of office equipment systems (Basic knowledge of Office, Email, Internet and Computer application).
• Vietnamese/Permanent residents ONLY
• Salary: $300~$500
• Working hour: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (1-hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
• Other benefits as defined in the Labor Code (insurance, annual leave, etc.)
• Quarterly bonus: up to 50% of monthly gross salary
• Self-management incentive (up to $50/month)
• MVP, MVT awards (most valuable person/ Most valuable team)
• Salary review: quarterly
• Teambuilding, club activity, annual company trip
• Health check annually
• Equipment: MacBook
• Work in an international, dynamic and friendly environment
If you find it suitable, please kindly press “I’m interested” button below for further recruitment steps.