Quality Assurance Executive
- Understand Geniee’s products as well as the industry ecosystem
- Maintain partnerships by monitoring supply & demand quality on a daily basis
- Work with 3rd party to maintain the standard of supply and demand quality
- Ensure 3rd party tracking tools are executed on time, budget and match nature of business
- Research the state of fraudulent activities as well as technological improvement regarding fraud detection and counter-measures industry-wide
- Coordinate with other teams to balance between the level of quality and performance
- Support other tasks assigned by manager
- Good English skills
- Basic knowledge about digital marketing
- Skills: critical thinking, organized, research, self-study, communication.
- Job advantages:
- Basic knowledge or experience in website coding
- Experience in quality assurance of online advertising campaign
- High sense of responsibility: since you will hold the authority to stop operation
- Detail-oriented: have the ability to detect the smallest abnormality
- Decisive: to make various decisions on different importance degrees
- Proactive: can initiate and lead projects to improve quality and take protective actions in timely manner.
- Can work with mundane, repetitive tasks for a long period of time
- Ideal candidates should prepare a good question list during our interview.
- Attractive income: Gross salary + half-year bonus
- Salary: $450 - $600 (depending on experience and capability)
- Working hours: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (1-hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
- 12 days Annual Leave
- Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance Unemployment Insurance as defined in the Labor Code
- Other benefits as defined in the Labor Code (insurance, annual leave, etc.)
- Half-year bonus: up to 50% of monthly gross salary/quarter
- Equipment: Macbook Air, modern office
- Labor contract type: Indefinite contract
- Teambuilding, annual company trip and health check
- MVP, MVT awards (most valuable person/ Most valuable team)
- Work in an international, dynamic and friendly environment
Resume submission: English CV with portrait photo to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.